Y’all know that I am one for quick and easy, yummy and healthy meals right? Well I’ve got another recipe for you! I call it:
Bro-ach Chicken (serves 2)
- 4-6 skin-less, boneless chicken thighs
- 1-2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1-2 cups frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 1-2 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add Worcestershire, garlic salt, Cajun seasoning, stir.
- In a separate pot, boil broccoli until soft, drain
- In another separate pot boil spinach until soft, drain
- Once butter is melted in pan, add chicken thighs. Cook on medium heat until white on all sides.
- Add drained broccoli and spinach to the chicken mixture, stir. Add frozen corn.
- The liquid in the bottom of the pan should be lightly boiling at this point. Reduce heat to low, cover pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
I also paired this with homemade cornbread, but you can eat it however you would like.
This meal took me less than 30 minutes to make, and it was really yummy. The Cajun seasoning added just enough spice to give the chicken a kick. Try it out and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!!